Application Deadline is November 15th.
REMINDER: Please complete the online application form before completing the essays and application materials.
Please download this PDF file, 2017-2018 Applicant Essay Questions & Info and print it out. Then fill out the essays using a black or blue pen. The deadline is November 15th.
In order to download this file to your computer, simply click on the light blue “2017-2018 2017-2018 Applicant Essay Questions & InfoApplicant Essay Questions & Info” text. Once it opens, use right click the mouse and select “save as” and then name and save the file to your computer. (This works best using a Chrome browser) You can open the file using adobe reader for free and print it out.
Essays & Application Materials Include:
- One Letter of Recommendation submitted in a sealed envelope
- Four Essay Questions
- Copy of complete 7th grade report card
- Copy of first quarter of 8th grade report card (if available)
- Seventh-grade standardized test scores (Terra Nova, ITBS, ISAT or Other Test Scores).
- Copy of 2016 tax form or other proof of income (W-2 alone or paycheck stubs are not acceptable).
Mail Completed Applications to:
HFS Chicago Scholars
Attention: Application Review Board
1074 West Taylor Street, #201
Chicago, IL 60607